1) My muse finds an old journal they kept in their teens (or equivalent). After reading the entire thing, they fall asleep and dream of people they once knew, both friends and enemies.
2) Your muse and mine have a conversation before a great battle in which they will both take part.
3) Every day for weeks, someone has been sneaking into my muse’s home or office and leaving a note which reads “Why did you do it?” I will write a drabble about what my muse assumes the note is about.
4) Send me a character and the word “love” or “war.” For love, I will write a romantic scene between that character and my muse. For war, I will write an argument between that character and my muse.
5) Your muse and mine meet on the battlefield.
6) My muse is in love with yours, but your muse loves another. (Feel free to also send the name of the character your muse loves.)
7) My muse has survived a great battle, but someone they love has not.
8) My muse either finds, or loses, their faith in a higher power. (Specify which.)
9) Your muse is injured or grieving. (Specify which.) My muse will assist or comfort them.
10) A drabble about my muse’s first love.
11) A drabble about my muse’s worst enemy.
12) My muse’s first contact with a representative of another culture (or species, in an SF/F setting).